Best Essay Writing Services Reviews – Why You Should Trust It?
After a few years of using all kinds of writing services something just clicked in our minds. We became a team of students skilled enough not only to write on our own, but to help our mates. And one day we launched our writing service for students like us.
Established by students, we have a clear understanding of the requirements and peculiarities of every single work students have to submit. Our team is able to tell descriptive essay from narrative one, to convert your paper from MLA to ASA format, to make the introduction catchy and the thesis statement clear.
We are aware of using plagiarism. Looking backward over earlier mistakes, we exclude plagiarism detection as every single paper is written from scratch.
The crazier is the deadline, the stronger is our willing to handle the challenge. If you have three hours to submit your paper, we will split it into paragraphs and give the writers one apiece, we we will involve all the writers available – anything to deliver your paper on time.
All the advantages we won confidence with came with practice. We keep analyzing the strengths and the weaknesses of top essay writing services and try to avoid some mistakes they make. Knowing the ins and outs of various writing companies we are able to answer the questions of your most concern.
The whole point of our reviews is not to analyze the information on a website, but to place a real order. We evaluate writing services as a whole including support (as we do call other companies), usability, prices, quality of the paper, delivery and availability of any post-writing services.
How We Assess Essay Paper Writing Services
1. Support. Our “little elves” contact the support team of a service. We pay attention to the speed of answer, competency of the support team, a variety of services and extras available. We also ask about the uniqueness of the work, do they guarantee plagiarism free paper and what tools do they use to detect plagiarism. We compare all the information received from support to the final result.
2. Order placement. We analyze usability features of the order form, the amount of information required, and price range. As almost every service has a feature of order status tracking, we can also evaluate how fast the order is assigned to the writer.
3. Writing process. The quality and effectiveness of communication with writers are reviewed at this point. We check if there is an ability to add any information and/or instructions to your order. It may seem a bit subjective issue, but we also assess politeness and adequacy of the writer as it helps us improving our own writing team.
4. Quality! Our Quality Assurance team has a trained eye for all kinds of mistakes. They are able to distinguish the paper written by a native speaker (as each service claims) from one written by a foreign student or ESL-teacher. Then we check if the paper meets all the requirements and if the writer follows all the additional instructions mentioned. If there is any dissatisfying point in the paper we are going to check how to solve this problem.
5. Delivery. How fast can the service deliver your paper? Was it delivered on time? What was the reason to miss the deadline? We have an increased focus on these questions as we know how important timely delivery turns out to be. We describe the way you can download your paper as well.
So this is how WriteMyEssayX reviews work. Check out our latest reviews on this page. If you're hesitating to buy a paper from some service, just leave your comments below naming the service or its website and we will try to review it as soon as possible.